Action Level Options|
Alarm level specified as "PK-Gx-Annn", where:
"x" is the target gas: H / M / P / C
"nnn" is alarm conc./resolution
EG: Hydrogen 10,000 PPM is "PK-GH-A100"
Note: 10-75% of sensor range only.
Warning level specified as "Wpp", where:
"pp" is percentage code.
Percentage code is 20-80% of alarm level
Devices can be ordered with & without the offset button & span trimpot.
We recommend fixed calibration for high vibration and tamperproof applications. Field access
to calibration values is securely available via PK-Port.
Error Handling Options
1. Audio-visual indication of errors [E1]
2. Errors trigger alarms (fail safe) [E2]
Overdose Handling Options
1. Failure to hypersensitivity [X1]
2. Failure to persistent error state [X2]
Output Signal Option
1. TTL - Norm.-high, Auto (self-clearing) [O1]
2. TTL - Norm.-low, Auto (self-clearing) [O2]
3. TTL - Norm.-high, Latch (Button reset) [O3]
4. TTL - Norm.-low, Latch (Button reset) [O4]
(Specify TTL signal to respond to warning
state, alarm state, or both.)
5. Proportional output - 0 to 5VDC [O5]
0.5V safety offset (zero reading)
200 steps of 20mV each
Each step equals one resolution unit
1. Relay not required [R0]
2. Normally-closed, Auto (self-clearing) [R1]
3. Normally-open, Auto (self-clearing) [R2]
4. Normally-closed, Latch (Button reset) [R3]
5. Normally-open, Latch (Button reset) [R4]
Specify relay to respond to warning state, alarm state, or both.
Audio Sounder Options
1. No beeper [S0]
2. Includer beeper [S1]
1. Open-frame (Circuit board only) [P0]
2. Anodized aluminum case (No flange) [P1]
3. Anodized aluminum case (With flange) [P2]
1. 5 VDC (+/- 5%) [I1]
2. 7-to-40 VDC switch mode PSU [I2]
3. 7-to-60 VDC switch mode PSU [I3]
1. Molex 6-pin Mini-Fit Jr. header
- Pin 1: Input power (+)
- Pin 2: Ground (common)
- Pin 3: Output signal
- Pin 4: Dry relay contact #1
- Pin 5: Dry relay contact #2
- Pin 6: PK-Port interface
Custom connectors & harnesses are available with nominal NRE. Please call or email to
discuss custom requirements.